|Location||City of Ash II|
Glad Glatha and Bloody Mayra can be found hiding near a pool of lava and talking:
- Bloody Mayra: "There's no end to them!"
- Glad Glatha: "I know! Isn't it great?"
- Bloody Mayra: "No!"
Talking to her:
- "Good to see another mortal step in. Not that we couldn't have handled that ourselves."
- You need to get out of here.
- "There are others with us, and we're not leaving without them. March on. We'll have everything under control—after a little sit."
Talking to her again:
- "I'm good. Give me a moment, and I'll be right along.
No, really. Stop staring."
In Whisper Grove, after smashing the Knives of Discord sigil stone portal:
- Sobabe: "Sobabe is done with this! Done with the Undaunted."
- Caeleneth the Hapless: "The things I was willing to do to get out of torture—never again."
- Axel Malveaux: "I wasn't meant for this life."
- Eats-Aged-Meat: "Enough with the Undaunted. I have been thoroughly daunted …"
- Zantan the Magnificent: "Zantan is too old for this."
- Umbarume the Undertaker: "Someone come find me when you need something cut. I'll see you idiots when I see you."
- Bloody Mayra: "I'm going to get a drink. A short vacation from getting stabbed sounds nice."
- Glad Glatha: "I'm not quitting, but I am going home. Knock on my door in a week."
Talking to her:
- "A bushel of us are quitting. Cowards. For a lot of them, this was their first foray. Wamasu dens and necromancer tombs are much more pleasant than Oblivion. No one believes me."
There is one achievement associated with this person:
|Undaunted Rescuer||10||Rescue all of the members of the failed Undaunted expedition to the Deadlands of Mehrunes Dagon.|