Online:Betty Netch (skill)
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||24 seconds|
The netch removes a negative effect from you.
The netch restores Stamina instead of Magicka, and also grants Major Brutality.
- Betty Netch: Duration: [21 / 22 / 23 / 24] seconds.
Call a betty netch to your side, which restores 4224 Magicka to you over [21 / 22 / 23 / 24] seconds and grants you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage by 20%.
- Blue Betty: Duration: [24 / 25 / 26 / 27] seconds.
Call a betty netch to your side, which restores 4800 Magicka to you over [24 / 25 / 26 / 27] seconds and grants you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage by 20%. When the netch is summoned, it removes 1 negative effect from you.
- Bull Netch: Cost: free, Duration: [24 / 25 / 26 / 27] seconds.
Call a bull netch to your side, which restores 4800 Stamina to you over [24 / 25 / 26 / 27] seconds and grants you Major Sorcery and Major Brutality, increasing your Spell and Weapon Damage by 20%.
Betty Netch summons a small Netch to increase your Spell Damage and restore your Magicka. It is free to cast and lasts for 21-27 seconds. The Blue Betty morph will also remove one negative effect when cast, while Bull Netch will add Weapon Damage and restore Stamina instead of Magicka.
- Since this spell is always free to cast, if you choose Blue Betty, you can cast it repeatedly if you have multiple negative effects you want to get rid of, though there is a delay between casting and the appearance of the Netch during which the damage increases and resource restoration are suspended, which may make this impractical.
- The netch will remain for its full duration, even if the skill is removed from your skill bar (most likely via weapon swap). Thus, it can be useful to keep it on your secondary weapon swap and only switch over to summon when needed, freeing up the slots on your main skill bar for other things.
- Due to this skill's zero cost, casting this with the Bond With Nature passive unlocked can be a good way to regain health when out of resources.
- Blue Betty is a recommended morph for the Warden Initiate, Beast Caller, and Master Herbalist builds, while Bull Netch is recommended for Savage Stalker and Guardian of the Wild.