The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The chief urban structure of Sotha Sil is known to its strange inhabitants as the Brass Fortress. Its brazen portals house secrets, some of them dangerous to know.
|North region of the Clockwork City|
- Cogs of Fate: Help a young man prove others that fate can be changed.
- Most Complicated Machine: Help Sovor Saryoni find a cure for his ailment.
- To The Clockwork City: Join Divayth Fyr on a unique expedition to a land of curiosity and contradiction.
- Tarnished Truffles: Assist a cook aspiring to improve the limited cuisine of the Slag Town.
- Tasty Tongue Varnish: Procure some exquisite liqueur for Brengolin.
- The Broken Brassilisk: Return an inactive brassilisk to his owner.
Blackfeather Court Quests
- A Matter of Leisure: Steal trinkets of leisure for the Blackfeather Court to play with.
- A Matter of Respect: Retrieve cookware and dishes for the Blackfeather Court.
- A Matter of Tributes: Retrieve cosmetics and grooming supplies for the Blackfeather Court.
- Glitter and Gleam: Retrieve ornate trinkets for the Blackfeather Court.
- Nibbles and Bits: Scavenge hides, husks, and carapaces for the Bursar of Tributes.
- Morsels and Pecks: Scavenge items of flesh for the Blackfeather Court.
Clockwork Apostles - Delves
- Again Into the Shadows: Help Clockwork Apostles to find a missing Mages Guild member
- A Shadow Malfunction: Find Initiate Favar and complete his analysis.
- A Shadow Misplaced: Find Novice Oscard and gather his notes.
- Replacing the Commutators: Replace brass commutators in the Halls of Regulation
World Boss Locations
- A Fine-Feathered Foe: Defeat the Wraith-of-Crows and other Daedric incursions in Clockwork City's Radius.
- Inciting the Imperfect: Defeat the Imperfect and gather its lost sequence plaques.
- A Bitter Pill: Gather Herbalist's Satchels to assist the people of Slag Town
- A Sticky Solution: Gather fabricated husk and counterfeit coal to assist the people of Slag Town.
- Enchanted Accumulation: Gather runestones and runelights to aid the residents of Slag Town in the Brass Fortress.
- Fuel for our Fires: Gather synthetic oils and skimmer mesh to aid the residents of Slag Town in the Brass Fortress.
- Loose Strands: Gather metal strands and artificial lodestones to aid the residents of Slag Town.
Shops and Services
- Chancel of Transaction — A collection of guild kiosks located in the Brass Fortress, south of the city bank.
- The Cloisters — An inn in the Brass Fortress.
- Daram Stables — The Brass Fortress' stable run by Bratheru Daram.
- Domicile Enhancement Hub — A tent with two furnishers and a merchant by the city wayshrine.
- The Grand Depository — A bank in the heart of the Brass Fortress
- Hall of Refined Techniques — A smithy in the Brass Fortress.
- Slag Town Outlaws Refuge — The outlaws refuge for the Brass Fortress.
- Transmutation Station - a new station that lets you change traits in exchange for Transmutation Crystals
- Brass Fortress Wayshrine — Located in the Brass Fortress.
- Machine District — The easternmost portion of the Brass Fortress.
- Slag Town — An unmarked location within the Brass Fortress where the Tarnished, the unwanted of Clockwork City, reside.
- Serviflume — A depository for records of the Clockwork City.
- Clockwork Basilica — The edifice towering above the Brass Fortress that houses the Clockwork Apostles and a portal to Deshaan.
- Chancel of Records
- Archivox — An archive and library found in the Brass Fortress.
- Reactor District — An area in the western part of the Brass Fortress containing hostile Factotums and Fabricants.
- Mechanical Fundament — A series of maintenance tunnels located underneath the Brass Fortress in the Clockwork City.
Brass Fortress Wayshrine can be found inside the city, to the upper right of the bank.