|Location||City of Ash II|
- Return to Ash: Enter the Deadlands to rescue a failed invasion force.
Inside one of the Daedric buildings, Hogondar Hammerhurl and Brittgerd will be arguing:
- Brittgerd Bear-Master: "You should wait a minute. It is not time."
- Hogondar Hammerhurl: "What in the nine holds are you talking about? The Daedra are coming!"
- Brittgerd Bear-Master: "Bah! To Sovngarde with you!"
- Hogondar Hammerhurl: "Me? How about to Sovngarde with you!"
- Brittgerd Bear-Master: "I am very tired."
- Hogondar Hammerhurl: "Fine. I will wait."
Talking to her:
- "I just slew three Daedra with the same laughing face.
Hogondar won't believe me, but I think it's the same one. How do you kill something that won't stay dead? Dammit it all! This place doesn't make any sense!"
- You should leave.
- "You speak truth. I suppose the trick is to slay it until it grows bored.
Your talk helps me, friend. Perhaps I am ready to fight again. Er, in a few moments."
When you're done speaking to them:
- Hogondar Hammerhurl: "That settles it! On your feet, Brittgerd. It is time to fight!"
- Brittgerd Bear-Master: "Sit down, Hogondar! You need a breather!"
- Hogondar Hammerhurl: "I have been breathing plenty! I am ready to fight!"
Talking to her again:
- "I will be fine in a moment. Hogondar can fall on his sword if he gets bored."
In Whisper Grove, after smashing the Knives of Discord sigil stone portal:
- Sobabe: "Sobabe is done with this! Done with the Undaunted."
- Caeleneth the Hapless: "The things I was willing to do to get out of torture—never again."
- Axel Malveaux: "I wasn't meant for this life."
- Eats-Aged-Meat: "Enough with the Undaunted. I have been thoroughly daunted …"
- Zantan the Magnificent: "Zantan is too old for this."
- Umbarume the Undertaker: "Someone come find me when you need something cut. I'll see you idiots when I see you."
- Bloody Mayra: "I'm going to get a drink. A short vacation from getting stabbed sounds nice."
- Glad Glatha: "I'm not quitting, but I am going home. Knock on my door in a week."
Talking to her:
- "That was it for Brittgerd! I made it back, and I am hanging up the sword for good.
There are pockets to Oblivion in all corners of this world—they could be anywhere. And I am done with Oblivion. Skyrim is just a little more pleasant."
There is one achievement associated with this person:
|Undaunted Rescuer||10||Rescue all of the members of the failed Undaunted expedition to the Deadlands of Mehrunes Dagon.|