The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
When the island's skooma trade is still going strong.
- Molwen: "Three and six. A good haul."
- Climbs Trees: "Ah, our friends! They must have recovered from the storm, yes?"
- Molwen: "It had to happen sooner or later. "The crossed tree never falls," or so they say. Still, all these soldiers mucking about … it makes me nervous."
- Climbs Trees: "You worry for nothing, little one. Their roots have grown for many years. It will take more than a few elves to tear them up."
After you have disrupted the island's skooma problem, he is less optimistic:
- Molwen: "Still nothing."
- Climbs Trees: "What do they think they are playing at? We paid them, yes?"
- Molwen: "Who knows, maybe they got caught? It wouldn't be the first time. Climbs, if they don't make the drop soon, let's cut our losses and make for the mainland."
- Climbs Trees: "This one does not like it. But perhaps you're right. Still, keep checking, will you?"