The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Manthir's Debt: Settle a dispute over an overdue debt and the Bosmer Right of Theft.
- "You strike an imposing figure, friend. And you look like you might not be shy about using it to make a little coin, yes? I've got a little problem, and I think the answer just stepped onto this balcony."
- I might be interested. What's the problem?
- "The boss offers certain... services here in Woodhearth. As expected, such services are not free. Once called Manthir owes the boss a cut of his profits, but is holding out now that his payment is due. This one means to collect, one way or another."
- You want me to talk to him?
- "Only certain kinds of people profit from war. Manthir has benefited particularly, even as we are spread thin. In such times, we often employ outsiders. Collect the payment from Manthir and a cut of it is yours. Simple, yes?"
- I'll see what I can do.
- (This will then begin the quest, Manthir's Debt).