The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
You'll find Aldouin southwest below the tower itself, doubled over and panting under the cover of a nearby tree:
- "Ambushed! Of all the stupid luck. I barely got out of there alive."
- What happened?
- "Our scouting party was ambushed. With all the fighting and confusion, we got separated.
Now I'm too badly hurt to find my scouts."
- I can search for your scouts.
- "Really? That would ease my mind. Curse these wounds or I'd go along with you!
The last time I saw my scouts, they were retreating toward the tower. They're raw recruits and I'm worried about them. Send anyone you find to the base of the tower."
- Get to safety. I'll find your scouts.
- This starts the quest
- "I saw the other scouts run up the stairs toward the tower.
Watch out. The place is crawling with Dominion troops."
- What were you doing out here?
- "We were sent to gather information on the Dominion presence at Farwatch.
I can confirm that they're here in full force. And they certainly know how to fight!"
- Why is the Dominion interested in the tower?
- "It's out of the way and makes a great base of operations. They can signal their ships from the tower.
Unless our luck changes quickly, they can use the tower to launch a full-scale invasion of Glenumbra!"
After rescuing his party, he'll be found, along with his men, north of the tower near the beach tending to the wounded:
- "Thanks for finding the missing scouts. I wasn't sure I'd see them alive again."