The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||House of Orsimer Glories|
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Awaken the Past: Seek out relics to fill the museum of the Orsimer.
- A Cold Wind From the Mountain: Recover the skull of a legendary bear.
Awaken the Past
A Cold Wind From the Mountain
Once you have found the other artifacts around Wrothgar, Umutha will tell you about another possible exhibit for the museum:
- "Good, good! You've done such a fantastic job filling these walls. The House of Orsimer Glories is finally worthy of its name!
There's just one final piece … if you don't mind braving the wilderness."
- What did you have in mind?
- "I'm not entirely certain, of course—one can never be certain of these things—but I think I've discovered the location of a major relic.
If I'm correct, it belonged to King Torug, founder of Orsinium, and creator of its Bear-Rider cavalry!"
- How does that concern the House of Orsimer Glories?
- "King Torug's bear—Coldwind—was a mountain among hills. When King Torug died, Torug entombed her remains in a cave long thought lost. Until now, according to this report!
So? Will you retrieve Coldwind's skull for the House of Orsimer Glories?"
- I'll recover Coldwind's skull.
- "Coldwind was the largest bear ever seen in Wrothgar. Legends say that by taming the great beast, King Torug bent all the bears of the land to his will.
Whether true or not, he was all but invincible on Coldwind's back."
Once you have retrieved the the Skull from the mountain, you can return to Umutha:
- "You've done it, haven't you? Coldwind's skull—do you have it?
- I found Coldwind's skull. Here you are.
- "Wonderful! And I do believe the prophecy is fulfilled. Did I … forget the mention the prophecy?
Ahem. "Coldwind shall return the hour of Wrothgar's greatest need, to a hero King Torug's legacy." Seems rather direct, as things go."