The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Evermore — A city in northwestern Bangkorai, just across the Stormhaven bridge.
- Fallen Grotto — A wooded area in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Jackdaw Cove — A camp in northern Bangkorai, north of Halcyon Lake.
- Murcien's Hamlet — A small village in northern Bangkorai, north of Evermore.
- Northglen — A farm in northern Bangkorai, just northeast of Evermore.
- Strastnoc's Landing — Located on the shore southwest of Evermore, in western Bangkorai.
- The Charge of Evermore: Help the Evermore guard defend a village from Reachmen raiders.
- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- Imperial Infiltration: Help prevent an unwitting act of treason.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- Beyond the Call: Discover what the Dark Witnesses have been cultivating in Northglen.
- Destroying the Dark Witnesses: Meet the Glenmoril Wyrd at Jackdaw Cove.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- The Heart of the Beast: Help the Glenmoril Wyrd recover their temple from the Reachmen.