|Needed for||Hero of the Ebonheart Pact|
|Housing||Quondam Indorilia (1,265,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Swamp Anemone (15,000 )|
- Complete 55 quests in Deshaan.
Deshaan Adventurer is awarded for completing 55 quests in Deshaan. This includes both the Deshaan Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase Quondam Indorilia outside Mournhold for 1,265,000 , and you can purchase a Swamp Anemone for your house. It costs 15,000 and can be purchased from Listens-to-Sea in Mournhold.
Ebonheart Pact Story Quests
- A Letter for Deshaan: Deliver a letter to a refugee's cousin in Deshaan.
- Bad Medicine: Discover the source of the Llodos Plague.
- Proprietary Formula: Collect samples of the Maulborn curative.
- Quest For the Cure: Create a real cure for the Llodos Plague.
- The Llodos Plague: Alert the Narsis guard to the Maulborn plot.
- For Their Own Protection: Investigate the disappearances in Narsis.
- Unwanted Guests: Help House Hlaalu prepare to seal the town.
- Fighting Back: Find the location of a secret meeting place.
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Help rescue the missing Narsis villagers.
- Tracking the Plague: Track the Llodos Plague across Redolent Loam.
- Death Trap: Find out what's happening in the Obsidian Gorge.
- Payback: Infect the Maulborn with their own plague.
- Plague Bringer: Locate and defeat the creator of the Llodos Plague.
- Message to Mournhold: Take a report of the events at Obsidian Gorge to the Ordinators of Mournhold.
- A Favor Returned: Register your presence in the Ebonheart Pact's capital.
- The Mournhold Underground: Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn.
- The Seal of Three: Prevent the Maulborn from completing their scheme inside the Tribunal Temple.
- Chasing the Magistrix: Pursue Magistrix Vox into Siltreen.
- Restless Spirits: Escort a wounded citizen to safety.
- Rescue and Revenge: Rescue the trapped citizens of Selfora.
- A Saint Asunder: Restore and cleanse the Shrine of Saint Veloth.
- Healing Hearts: Deliver some Daedra hearts to a healer at Eidolon's Hollow.
- Into the Mouth of Madness: Lower the wards to enter Vox's lair.
- Motive for Heresy: Learn about Vox's past.
- The Judgment of Veloth: Confront Magistrix Vox and end her plot.
- Onward to Shadowfen: Head to Shadowfen to help out the Stormhold vicecanon.
- Alternate Story Pointers
Redolent Loam Side Quests
- A Bitter Pill: Uncover a refugee camp's terrible secret.
- Burning Revenge: Help a survivor of the monastery fire exact revenge.
- Challenge the Tide: Help a Nord destroy her former captors.
- A Family Divided: Reunite a refugee with her husband.
- Honor Bound: Rescue the inhabitants of Muth Gnaar from a monastery fire.
- Intruders in Deshaan: Remove the intruding Orcs from Malak's Maw.
- The Medallions of Saint Veloth: Recover the medallions of Saint Veloth.
- The Naked Nord: A hapless Nord has lost his pants.
- Nothing Left to Waste: Help recover some items from a ruined camp.
- Oath Breaker: Help a Nord deal with her former captors.
- Ritual of Anguish: Help a murdered woman get revenge.
- You Have to Break a Few: Deliver food to a dead man's mother.
- By Invitation Only: Sneak into the Pact's most exclusive mage's college.
- Carving Cuttle: Harvest kwama cuttle in Deepcrag Den.
- Cultural Exchange: Help out the Glorious Expedition for Nord Cultural Exchange.
- Dissonant Commands: Learn about a mysterious Dwemer rod.
- The Dungeon Delvers: Help two adventurers investigate a Dwemer ruin.
- The Light Fantastic: Help two adventurers recover a Dwemer relic to present to the Shad Astula Arch-Mage.
- Mechanical Murder: Find out why Dwemer constructs attacked a Hlaalu caravan.
- Remembering Risa: Recover an amulet from the Coiled Path.
- School Daze: Help new students pass their entrance tests.
- Search and Rescue: Help fumigate the kwama mine at Deepcrag Den.
- A Service for the Dead: Return a dead man's medallion.
- Trade Negotiations: Find out what happened to Raston Vendil.
- The Trial of the Ghost Snake: Decide the fate of the Mabrigash tribe.
- Vengeance of the Oppressed: Help some former slaves get their revenge.
- Vision Quest: Save Shad Astula from a Maulborn takeover.
- That Which Matters Most: Help salvage a looted caravan.
- Bad Soldiers: Reduce the "enthusiasm" of the Tal'Deic Fortress' Sentinel enforcers.
- A Blow for Order: Help the Ordinators get the upper hand against the Daedra.
- Cold-Blooded Vengeance: Help an angry Argonian take revenge on some Khajiiti pirates.
- A Fair Warning: Retrieve a Daedric artifact for a scholar.
- The Ravaged Village: Recover the sacred relics of Silent Mire.
- Rules and Regulations: Investigate the Redoran leadership at Tal'Deic Fortress.
- The Saving of Silent Mire: Free the pirates' captives at Silent Mire.
- The Soldier's Alibi: Help a deserting soldier escape his captors.
- Strange Guard Beasts: Rile up the wasps into attacking the Khajiiti pirates.
- Supply Run: Recover healing supplies for the wounded of Selfora.
- What Lies Beneath: Investigate the ruined crypts near Tal'Deic Fortress.
- The Wounds in the World: Shut down the Daedric portals spewing enemies across the countryside.
Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Mine All Mine: Investigate a disturbance in Deshaan's largest kwama mine.
Veteran Darkshade Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Darkshade Caverns.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- What Was Lost: Help Shatasha investigate Dwemer ruins.