The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|See Also||Lore version|
|Collection||Words of the Poets|
|Found in the following locations:
A poem surrounding the origins of the Great Tree of Arborfell
- Herein lie beneath the soil,
- Destroyer's bones, no more to toil,
- Beneath the starry skies above,
- Or rend from us our hearthfelt love.
- For many years the bones brought fear,
- To little Elves, both far and near,
- But when Destroyer took its rest,
- A seed we laid within its breast.
- In time, we hope its roots grow deep,
- And 'neath the soil will come to keep,
- Destroyer's body here interred,
- For many years, 'til spoken word,
- Forgets his name and brings us peace,
- As only time shall slay this beast.