|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Lord Vivec wants to reward those who helped restore his power and save Vvardenfell from Barbas and Clavicus Vile. He asked me to help him accomplish that.|
- Talk to Vivec in his Palace.
- Retrieve the Archcanon's Signet from the Archcanon's Office.
- Meet Vivec at his statue on the Temple Canton.
- Reward those who helped restore Vivec's power.
- "You have done much for me and for Vvardenfell. But as the warrior says, "Do not think the battle is over when the enemy is dead. The hearts and minds of the people must also be won."
I must ask you for one more service."
- What do you need me to do?
- "Gratitude is its own reward," I once told the crowds in Ebonheart. But I've found that some of my followers appreciate something more tangible.
Help me reward those who aided in the saving of Vvardenfell so we can reassure my people."
- How can I help you reward people?
- "To start, retrieve the Archcanon's Signet from the Hall of Wisdom. It is time to appoint a new head priest. I shall gather my people and meet you at my statue on the central canton.
It shall be a glorious ceremony, my friend!"
Leave the palace and go to the Archcanon's Office. The Archcanon's Signet will be upstairs in a lockbox. There will also be quest markers pointing you to a Strange Mirror and the Archcanon's Journal (with updates on the construction). Both contain descriptions of Barbas, and the journal implies that he is to blame for the accidents at the construction site, like the one you helped out with in Divine Conundrum.
Once you have retrieved the Signet, leave the Archcanon's Office and head west to the other end of the canton to meet Vivec for the ceremony. As you approach, Vivec will be talking to the crowd ("Rejoice! You cursed the darkness, with good reason. Now Praise the return of the light!") Speak to him to start the ceremony.
- "The eyes and ears of the Warrior-Poet returns! And just in time for the gathering crowd!
Were you able to locate the Archcanon's Signet?"
- Yes, I have the signet right here.
- "Continue to guard it, for it represents not only my loyal servant Tarvus but also the past and future of my priesthood.
And take this as well. To aid you in your next task."
- What's in this bag?
- "You have been my eyes and ears in the world. Now be my hands. Within that modest sack resides gifts for my faithful servants. Blessings from me, though I would have you deliver them.
You served me in adversity. Now join me in celebration!"
- What do you want me to do?
- "As I call forth my faithful, reach into the sack and give them the first thing you find. They shall hear my words of praise and gratitude, while it shall be your hand that rewards them.
Are you ready, friend of Vivec?"
- I'm ready.
- "Overseer Shiralas, you sacrificed your Blessing Stones to aid the Warrior-Poet. Well done! Take these recharged stones and finish building my city - after relaxing with your patient wife."
Next is Barilzar. His reward is some amount of gemstones, each with a tiny bit of divine energy in them.
- "Your knowledge of the mysteries of my brother Sotha Sil and the intricate twists and turns of portal magic were invaluable. Take this and use it well to further your experiments."
Next is Canon Llevule. He is rewarded by being promoted to Archcanon.
- "Archcanon Tarvus served us well until his death. But when I was most in need of assistance, Canon Llevule rose to the occasion. Now rise once more - as Archcanon Llevule!"
The last is you. Vivec calls you forward, saying "In every poem, it's the last stanza that holds the most meaning. Once a stranger in our land, now a friend forever - step forward!"
- "You come before me with an empty sack, but have no fear. As I have written, "treat your enemies well and your friends even better." Know that I consider you to be a very good friend.
Will you accept the honor I am about to bestow upon you?"
- I accept, Lord Vivec.
- "Then let it be known that from this moment forth, you shall be called Champion of Vivec! And along with my thanks, take this modest reward.
I foresee even greater achievements in your future, but for now be content to be the hero of Morrowind!"
- NPCs attending the ceremony are dependent upon which quests/quest lines you have completed. Possible attendees: Sun-in-Shadow, Naryu Virian, Llayne Sadri, Drelyth Hleran, Narsis Dren, and Revus Demnevanni.
- Seryn is also present at the ceremony, but not mentioned by Vivec.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Vivec asked me to retrieve the Archcanon's Signet from Tarvus's office in the Hall of Wisdom.
Objective: Retrieve the Archcanon's Signet
|Vivec told me to meet him at the city's central canton, near the statue erected in his honor, after I retrieved the Archcanon's Signet.
Objective: Meet Vivec
|I should talk to Vivec and let him know I found the signet so that he can continue his ceremony with the assembled crowd.
Objective: Talk to Vivec
|Overseer Shiralas gave me the Blessing Stones Vivec needed and helped protect the cantons during the disaster. I should reach into the sack and give her her reward.
Objective: Reward Overseer Shiralas
|Barilzar taught me about the transfer of divine energy and helped me get into the Clockwork City. I should reach into the sack and find his reward.
Objective: Reward Barilzar
|Without Canon Llevule, I never would have come to Vivec's aid. I should reach into the sack and see what reward Vivec has decided to bestow upon him.
Objective: Reward Canon Llevule
|Lord Vivec has called me forth. I should present myself and talk to him.
Objective: Talk to Vivec
|Prev: Divine Restoration||Up: Vivec's Divine Power||Next: None|