- Old Adventurers: Help rescue a group of former adventurers.
- Plowshares to Swords: Convince an old warrior to abandon the plantation.
- A Predator's Heart: Help an old Argonian transform into a crocodile.
Once he is rescued in Old Adventurers, Dro-Dara can be found in the small storehouse afterwards.
- Dro-Dara:"This one thanks you, stranger. Please, come to meet in the storehouse!"
- "Dro-Dara's companions...friends. Dungy bandits would have tied them up like this one.
- You found them? You freed them, yes?"
- Yes, they are all safe. (If they were found before finding Dro-Dara)
- "This is good. Relieves Dro-Dara greatly. Many years we traveled together and many years we worked to make this plantation profitable.
- Dro-Dara can abandon plantation. Good friends, he cannot."
Otherwise: (?) (If they haven't all been rescued yet)
Dro-Dara has another request:
- "So our sweet Breton sister has departed? So considerate!
- Bah! Janne always planned to return to the road. This one is not surprised she left. Wish her well. Perhaps this is the way for Dro-Dara also."
- You're going to abandon the plantation?
- "Why? Is this not what Dro-Dara retired for? Ogres, floods, crocodiles and bandits...so fun!
- "Would you stay? Probably not. Dro-Dara thinks adventuring life is easier after all. Might need help convincing his other friends to leave thought."
- I could talk to them for you.
- "Ah, this one would be most grateful. After so many years, Dro-Dara just doesn't have the heart to break everyone's dreams.
- You could talk to Knarstygg? He'll have better listening if it comes from you anyways."
- I'll go talk to Knarstygg now.
Once the player has accepted to help, Dro-Dara can be asked more questions.
- "It was a boon from Ban Daar that you happened along.
- Was it Janne who asked you to help Dro-Dara and the others?"
- Yes, she thinks the plantation is doomed.
- "She jhas shared those feelings many times over the years.
- After the events of the last few days. Dro-Dara thinks she might be right. Perhaps retirement is just a bad idea."
- Will you miss Janne?
- "Of course. Janne will always be a good friend. Still has wildness in her blood though. Dro-Dara understands that she needs to roam some.
- Perhaps she will join us when her legs grow weary."
- She said you used to be a mage.
- "Yes. This one was a member of the Mages Guild in good standing for many years. Was tired of casting spells though.
- Dro-Dara wanted to settle down and rest, but maybe that just wasn't the fate Riddle'Thar has seen for him.
- You have no interest in trying to rebuild?
- "Dro-dara is old, and working a farm is hard, especially if starting over. Like Janne, Dro-Dara also misses life of adventure.
- If you can convince Knarstygg and Murk-Watcher to leave, this is what Dro-Dara would prefer."
A Predator's Heart
Dro-Dara can be spoken to again after fulfilling Murk-Watcher's last wish.
- "Knarstygg told me what you have done for Murk-Watcher.
- Though this seems dangerously unnatural to Dro-Dara, there is no point in questioning it now."
- Her last wish was to kill the bandit leader.
- "Though Dro-Dara is sad to see Murk-Watcher leave us, he is happy to know this evil man is dead.
- Perhaps someday this plantation may flourish again. Not by Dro-Dara's hand though. Knarstygg and I are leaving. Goodbye, and thank you."