|Home City||Vivec City|
|Faction(s)||Circle of Champions|
Gladiator Tourima is a Redguard hunter who can be found in Vivec City, along with the other gladiators preparing for the Battlegrounds. You'll find her on the north side of the isle near Colotarion practicing her archery, doing push-ups, or just contemplating life.
Talking to her, she'll say one of the following:
- "Sure, the games can be a tad risky. But where's the fun without at least a little chance of decapitation?"
- "The healers told me to stop after the fifth blow to the head, but I just couldn't do it! Besides, it's only hard to remember the little things. Like the time of the day, or how many siblings I have. Was it two? No, wait, seven? Somewhere in that range."
- "Last week, I sprained my ankle fighting in Domination. I may not be able to run for awhile , but my arrows still fly true."
- "I hope the Dark Elves aren't in a hurry to finish building this city. I love how the stones lie in Foyada Quarry. I'll be fighting there as long as I can."
- "I came all the way from Abah's Landing to fight in the Battlegrounds. I can't wait to get back on the field again!"