Glolor is a Bosmer found in the city of Mistral. He is a deserter from the military and the ship he was on sunk during the storm, leaving him stranded. He can be overheard talking to Matbia and Theg gra-Nar in the Canebrake Market.
Their conversation goes over several topics:
- Theg gra-Nar: "Our ship has sunk. We must find someone to hire us until the next comes in."
- Matbia: "Perhaps we should ask the local government? They will need help rebuilding after that gale, no?"
- Glolor: "I'm not too keen on that. A little town like this won't be able to pay up front. We're leaving on the next boat we can get, right?"
- Theg gra-Nar: "You have a better idea? Spit it out."
- Glolor: "Hey, ideas aren't my strong suit! I'm just saying. Look at this place. Do they look like they can afford us?"
- Theg gra-Nar: "You have a point. Matbia, what else?"
- Matbia: "Let's ask around. I'm sure something will come up."
- Glolor: "So where are we going?"
- Theg gra-Nar: "I'm thirsty. Let's find the inn."
- Matbia: "We can't. They kicked us out, remember?"
- Theg gra-Nar: "No. When?"
- Glolor: "Ha! Of course you don't remember! You were on your sixth flagon of Plum Brandy!"
- Theg gra-Nar: "Six? That seems low."
- Matbia: "Theg, this was after three drams of White-Eye in a flagon of Moon-Sugar Double. You are lucky to be alive."
- Theg gra-Nar: "Hmm. I forgot. They mix brews with moon sugar, here."
- Matbia: "Yes, and in most Khajiiti ports. Now, let's think of a way out of this mess, shall we?"
- Matbia: "Glolor! You used to be in the military! Does the Dominion hire sellswords?"
- Glolor: "Ha! What gave you that idea? … Seriously, keep down about that! I deserted, remember?"
- Theg gra-Nar: "Ha! Coward."
- Glolor: "You weren't there! You would've fled too, if you'd seen what they asked us to do!"
- Matbia: "Both of you, calm down! Glolor. Do they"?
- Glolor: "I don't know, sometimes? They have a lot of gold. When they hire mercenaries it's to fight someone they can't be bothered with or to chop an enemy down to size. If there's anything left you're paid well. If there isn't …."