Hagravens are creatures resembling a cross between a woman and a bird. They are often associated with various Reachmen clans and can usually be found in the various places that they operate.
Skills and Abilities
Hagravens are known for their magical abilities and often use flame magic in combat. Getting hit by their attacks may apply the "Burning" effect which does minor flame damage over time on top of the damage done by the spell.
- The hagraven shoots a fireball as a basic ranged attack.
- The hagraven summons a pool of fire under your feet. Move out of the red circle to avoid this.
- Raven Storm
- The hagraven sends a fiery tornado out towards her enemy. This attack will do high flame damage as well as stagger any player hit by it. This spell can be interrupted to set the hagraven off balance or simply avoided.
- Hagravens will teleport away from nearby enemies as they prefer to engage at range.
- Briarheart Resurrection
- Hagravens in Wrothgar are known to practice a special form of necromancy and are able to resurrect any Winterborn that have recently been killed as Briarhearts. Unlike the creatures summoned by necromancers elsewhere, the resurrected Winterborn will not die if the hagraven who cast the spell is killed. When facing multiple enemies, the player should kill the hagraven first to prevent this.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- Caillaoife, a hagraven found in Bloodroot Forge
- Crow Mother, a hagraven inhabiting Crow's Wood
- Dyta, a highly respected hagraven of the Stonetalon Reachmen
- Jadwiga, a highly respected hagraven of the Stonetalon Reachmen
- Kraala Birdsong, a hagraven found in Coldperch Cavern
- Matriarch Kasmira, the matriarch of the Stonetalon Reachmen
- Roost Mother, a hagraven found in Blackheart Haven
- Uela, the leader of the Dark Witnesses