The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Hew's Bane, Blackwood Borderlands, Murkmire|
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Horn Strike
- A melee attack that does moderate physical damage and staggers the player.
- Toxic Mucus
- The enemy spits a glob of poison at the player doing moderate poison damage and snare. Getting hit by the glob will spawn a Toxic Pool under the player's feet.
- Toxic Pool
- A pool of poison appears under the player's feet as indicated by a red circle. The pool does moderate poison damage over time.
- Bog Burst
- The enemy burrows underground and charges at the player, doing moderate physical damage and knocking the player down as indicated by a red circle.
- The enemy releases shockwaves in the direction it is facing that travel along the ground, doing moderate physical daamge and staggering all players hit as indicated by red circles.
Unique Haj Mota
- Bogshell, found north of Dead-Water Village
- Krona Keeba, tamed by the pirates of Shark's Teeth Grotto
- Mighty Chudan: A boss Haj Mota found in Ruins of Mazzatun
- Phantom of Mighty Chudan: Summoned later on in Mazzatun
- Quick Yasha, tiny Haj Mota which can be found hiding in the swamps near Bright-Throat Village
- Reefhammer, encountered as a boss at Abyssal Geysers
- Rojai, a friendly Haj Mota hatchling in the Lillandril mages Guild
- Shipbreaker, a venomous Haj Mota used by the Storm Sharks at Sunhold