The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
|Fallen Wastes, Bangkorai|
Hallin's Stand is a city in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Hallin's Stand Objective: Liberate Hallin's Stand from the Imperials.
- Hallin's Burden: Meet the resistance in Hallin's Stand.
- The Lion's Den: Find out who let the Seventh Legion into Hallin's Stand.
- A Thirst for Revolution: Save the grandeya of Hallin's Stand from execution by the Seventh Legion.
- The Shifting Sands of Fate: End the Imperial occupation of Hallin's Stand.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
Shops and Services
- Desert Sun Woodshop — A carpentry in the south of Hallin's Stand.
- The Drowsy Owl — An inn in the north of Hallin's Stand.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall located near the market housing the Hallin's Stand branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Fountain Court Market — A marketplace located inside the main gate of Hallin's Stand.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in the north of the city housing the Hallin's Stand branch of the Mages Guild.
- The Magical Ring — A chironasium just inside the south gate of Hallin's Stand.
- Sandy Pastures Stable — A stable just inside the north gate of Hallin's Stand.
- The Snakeskin Suds — A tavern just inside the north gate of Hallin's Stand.
- The Steeping Sun — A tea house in northern Hallin's Stand.
- The Sublime Elixir — An apothecary in the southern section of Hallin's Stand.
Hallin's Stand Wayshrine is located at the eastern end of the main bridge into the city. The guild trader kiosk Glorgzorgo Loves Cheese is nearby.