The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite enemies, harvesters are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- The harvester shoots a blue orb towards you as a basic ranged attack. This attack does minor magical damage and snares you.
- Black Winter
- The harvester winds up and releases three rows of hands that travel along the ground. This attack does high magical damage, and should be interrupted or avoided. Since this attack is fired in the direction the harvester is facing, a player can easily avoid this attack by standing behind or beside the harvester.
- The Feast
- When hurt, the Harvester will grab your essence and attempt to steal it. When grabbed, you will take moderate magical damage and be briefly stunned. You may break free from this. Four Feast orbs will then appear around the Harvester and move towards it. If an orb touches the Harvester, it will be healed. To prevent this, you must destroy the orbs before they reach the harvester. Each orb will also heal you when destroyed.
- The Adjudicator
- Gamekeeper Ozzai
- Guardian of the Gate
- Malubeth the Scourger, a boss found in the Wayrest Sewers II
- Rhagothan, a general occasionally found at Dark Anchors
- Sister Sihna
- Sister Vera
- Ulguna Soul-Reaver
- Ysenda Resplendent, a harvester found in the Arboretum District of the Imperial City
Sometimes the Harvesters in the Imperial City Prison will call out threats to you as they are fought.
- Harvester: "Did you come here to be processed, mortal? We will indulge you!"
- Harvester: "You'll regret coming here, mortal!"