The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Rise of the Dead
General Thoda tasks you with finding Azah's two informants at the Royal Seraglio. Speaking to Ilmaha, she says:
- "I... should have tried to stop them. I'm sorry, so sorry. What have I done?"
- What happened?
- "It was a nightmare! These savage men burst into the seraglio. They struck down the guards and even sweet little Roheebah... and then they took the prince!
Please.... could you, would you go after them? You have to."
- Of course. Did you see where they took him?
- "No. Yet another way in which I failed! I should have followed them out into the street ...! I'm such a fool!
Maybe someone else out there saw them—maybe they can tell you which way those men took the prince ...."
- It's worth a try. I'll go ask in the street now.
After speaking to her the first time:
- "This place is such a mess. I'm... it's going to take hours to clean it all up."