|Home Settlement||Merryvale Farms|
J'dathal is a Khajiit found in Merryvale Farms. He is the owner of Honey-Breeze Homestead and father to three daughters; Nurra, Banji, and Pashroni. He is also the victim of a monster terrorizing the community.
- Home Sweet Home: Help investigate some missing workers.
You'll find J'dathal hiding in his moon-sugar cane field:
- J'dathal : "Moons above, let J'dathal's family be safe."
- "Please, please! J'dathal begs. You must rescue his three daughters from that horrid beast! They should just be west of here, up the path.
You must find them before that monster does."
- What kind of monster did you see?
- "J'dathal was only able to catch a glimpse of it as he ran. But what he saw was unnatural! It was an enormous beast with a mouth full of fangs and a thick, leathery hide.
Oh, why has such a thing come to our peaceful home?"
- I'll save your daughters from this monster.
- "Please, be quick. J'dathal fears his daughters are in grave danger!"
After you have defeated the monster and spoken with Razum-dar, J'dathal will arrive with his daughters to thank you. Defeat the monster and he and his daughters will appear in the cave with you and Razum-dar:
- J'dathal : "There they are!"
- J'dathal : "Moons be praised, thank you both! Because of your help, this one's family is safe."
- Razum-dar : "Raz is so pleased to see you and your daughters unharmed. All … three of your daughters."
Under his fur, Raz seems to go white as a sheet:
- Nurra : "Yes, Raz. And all three of us have been talking quite a bit about you."
- Banji : "Specifically how you seemed to have made certain promises. To all of us."
- Pashroni : "Do you remember, Razum-dar? "Oh, this one will love you forever. This one will come back for you soon. This one only has eyes for you!""
- J'dathal : "What? Raz, is … is this true?"
- Razum-dar : "Now, now. Raz can explain everything."
Out of respect, you leave Razum-dar to his own defenses. If you speak with J'dathal before you leave, he will have made some connections.
- "J'dathal was curious as to why his daughters were so distraught when Raz first left. Now this one starts to paint the picture, yes?"