- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- The Dangerous Past: Search a Dwemer ruin for signs of an ancient weapon.
- Proving the Deed: Investigate the circumstances surrounding Jofnir's death.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
Anchors from the Harbour
As you approach the place Merric at-Aswala was taken to, his ghost will appear and call to you, "Comrade, to me!" When approached, he will hail you again:
- Who are you?
- "I am Jofnir Iceblade. Former master of the Fighters Guild. Don't interrupt, I cannot speak long. Doshia has taken Merric beneath the island, into the vault. She drains his soul for her master's dark plans."
- Why are you here?
- "I can't... I can't say. My time grows short. Save Merric, stop the Daedra. Ware the followers of Molag Bal..."
After revealing this information, Jofnir disappears.
The Dangerous Past
- "You're in danger. Danger I can't fully comprehend, not even in death."
- What kind of danger? Why can't we talk about this danger?
- "Someone close to you has plans... plans for us both. Plans to betray you.
I am anchored, contained ...pulled away... beware, comrade!"
- I will.
After delivering this warning, Jofnir disappears once again.
Proving the Deed
- Aelif: "Aelif will start the ritual."
- Jofnir Iceblade: "Who summons me?"
- Aelif: "Hush, spirit. Aelif will ask the question."
- Jofnir Iceblade: "What do you wish to know?"
- Jofnir Iceblade: "I will tell you what I can."
- Aelif: "Aelif demands the name of your murderer."
- Aelif: "Who killed you, Jofnir?"
- Jofnir Iceblade: "It was the Argonian, my subordinate, Sees-All-Colors."
- Aelif: "This one knew it would be so."
- Aelif: "Begone, spirit. Aelif is done with you."
- Jofnir Iceblade: "I have done as you asked. Release me to walk in Sovngarde."
- Aelif: "Go. Aelif will call for you again, soon."
- Aelif: "Sovngarde indeed."
Following this exchange, Jofnir vanishes.