The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Vale of the Ghost Snake|
Kaid-Arbul is a Dunmer laborer and member of the Mabrigash Tribe found at their village located in the Vale of the Ghost Snake. He can be found wandering the southern part of the camp near the dock. Kaid-Arbul wears traditional Ashlander armor.
- "More strangers in the Vale. How unusual."
- "Poachers sometimes enter the Vale. They rarely get to leave."
- "A House Hlaalu merchant? Here? What can it mean?"
- "Are you going to walk the Coiled Path?"
- "Restless spirits wander the Coiled Path."
- "The Farseer will know how to deal with the outsiders."