|Home City||Abah's Landing|
Kari is a Nord found inside the Thieves Den in Abah's Landing. She is responsible for the guild finances, accounts of information and runs the Guild Job Board. She has a sister, Hola Fair-Hair, who also works for the guild.
- The Cutpurse's Craft: Prove to the Guild that you know your way around other people's pockets.
- The Covetous Countess: Pilfer and launder sentimental objects for a wealthy patron.
- Crime Spree: Commit a series of conspicuous safebox robberies.
- Idle Hands: Send laborers a gentle reminder to pay their protection dues.
- Plucking Fingers: Remind entertainers that they don't work without the Guild's permission.
- Under Our Thumb: 'Encourage' law-abiding citizens to mind their own business.
The Cutpurse's Craft
After completing your first pickpocketing mission, you can talk to Kari.
- "Little busy, I'm trying to track down two gold pieces that came up short in this morning's count."
- I picked a variety of pockets.
- "Wish everybody was making the same effort. let's see what you've got. Mm. Mmhmm. Not bad. It's yours, plus a little extra for the effort."
- "New member? Great, we could use the coin coming in. Any work the Guildmaster's approved get posted to that board over there. See something you like, get it done, and I'll handle the books."
- What is it you do?
- "Accounting. Inventory. Managing the futility of keeping the lot of you honest... You have any idea how hard it is to watch the coffers in a den of thieves? It's like watching my sister, multiplied by... I don't know, a lot. I don't get much sleep."
- How did you end up working for the Thieves Guild?
- "My sister and I would work up my confidence schemes on wealthy merchants. She'd dress the part, I'd dress the ledgers. The guild offered stability and an audience that could appreciate the performance. Hopefully, it can again."
- You have access to all the guild's finances?
- "I'm going to stop you right there, before the wheels start turning. If you need to get paid, I'll make sure you get everything you're owed. I don't miscount. Never forget: I. Don't. Miscount."
- You have a sister?
- "Twin, if you could believe it. I love her, but she drives me crazy. You would not believe how much she can spend on cosmetics. "Work related." Uh-huh. Half, maybe."