|Location||Maw of Lorkhaj|
Kulan-dro was the Abbot of the Temple of Seven Riddles, before he was corrupted by Namiira's Bent Dance and turned into a Dro-m'Athra. He was once a lesser moon bishop of the Doubting Monks, described by Adara'hai as a "sour cat with a heart made of flint and lemon-peel" who heard Namiira's music and desecrated the seals in the Temple that kept the Dro-m'Athra away.
Throughout the trial, he will appear to the party as a large projection of himself at various points. At the end of the dungeon, he will turn into Rakkhat inside the High Lunarium.
At the first chamber:
- Adara'hai: "Ziss ra'ham! This one feels Namiira's eyes on us already. The Lost Cats are nearby. Be wary."
- Kulan-dro: "Ah―the Twilight Cantor arrives at last. And you brought allies! What a welcome surprise."
- Adara'hai: "Shut your ears, friends. His words are poison!"
- Kulan-dro: ""Friends?" Oh, come now. Friendship is for dogs and children. You are warriors, yes? And warriors deal in a single currency: power."
- Adara'hai: (Begins singing and casting a spell to close a portal)
- Kulan-dro: "And so, the yowling begins... I had hoped to avoid this farce, but I see now that it's inevitable. Sing, Cantor. Sing your throat dry. When you rasp out that last verse, I'll be waiting."
- Adara'hai: "He is gone. Moons be praised. You will keep moving, yes? This one will follow as soon as she can."
Near the Riddle'Thar Stone Garden, he will appear and say "Ah, I see it now. You warriors come in search of a true challenge, yes? I can offer you that and so much more. Think on it. Zhaj'hassa, roll out the carpet, won't you?"
When the portal in the Stone Garden is being cleansed:
- Adara'hai: "Zhaj'hassa... He was once a great king of cats. Now...? What a waste."
- Kulan-dro: "She's right you know. Zhaj'hassa was a ruler without peer―lord of a shining kingdom. It was Namiira who gave him this. Name your hearts' desire, warriors, and I will see that you have it!"
- Adara'hai: "Silence, at last... Go on. This one just... just needs a moment."
- Kulan-dro: "One of your companions will turn on you. I know because they told me so. Friendship is an illusion. A cruel joke. Let it go."
Throughout the Lattice Walk:
- "We all have a vice, don't we? Is it greed? Lust ? Mmm... it's lust, isn't it? I can always tell."
- "You still refuse to join our dance? It's the tempo, isn't it? Perhaps an allegro is more to your liking..."
- "Your so-called friends conspire against you. They're jealous. And why shouldn't they be? You are obviously the strongest. They're holding you back."
- "Why do you travel with these fools? Freeloaders and sycophants, the lot of them. Let them die and the glory will be yours alone!"
- "Do you honestly think sanctifying those seals will matter? Are you really that naive?"
- "And why feign concern for that wretched Cantor? You don't care about what happens to her―or this place. Why continue? You've had your inane adventure. Just move on."
- "I offer you eternal glory, and still you flail like petulant children. Lured by promises of a few trinkets and a handful of coin, no doubt. Pitiful."
When the portal outside the High Lunarium is being cleansed:
- Adara'hai: "This is... this is the last one, yes? Yes. Just a bit farther..."
- Kulan-dro: "Your songs are powerless, Cantor. Do you hear me? Like the chirping of crickets in a howling tempest! Listen to me, cat! Listen to me!"
- Adara'hai: "These seals... they are not enough. We must go to the High Lunarium. It is just a bit farther. Lead on, walker..."
- Adara'hai: "Kulan-dro is just beyond this door. I can feel it. The drums... the drums are rattling my teeth."
Within the High Lunarium:
- Adara'hai: "We must be quick, yes? Adara'hai will do what she can to protect you, but this dro-m'Athra is stronger than any I have faced before. Bright Moons protect you."
- Kulan-dro: "If you value your pathetic mortal lives, you'll turn back now. You have been warned."
- Adara'hai: "Jone's mercy... Kulan-dro, what's happened to you? Kulan-dro!"
- Kulan-dro: "Have you not heard me? Have I not made your choice plain? You will listen, mortals... even if it means peeling the ears from your scalps and shouting Namiira's will into whatever's left of your broken skulls!"
- Adara'hai: "We've drawn out the beast! Courage, friends!"
- Rakkhat: "Ruin, pain, and shadow! Die, fools! Die!"
- Kulan-dro wears the original version of the Worm Cult armor style.