Online:Lost City of the Na-Totambu
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- When the Crown Redguards arrived in Hammerfell, they were determined to reproduce the culture of Yokuda as nearly as possible. They founded a city in the Alik'r called Na-Totambu, after the lost Yokudan capital. But this new city was buried in a great sandstorm, and abandoned.
|Na-Totambu Ravagers, Na-Totambu Warriors, (?)|
|Tigonus, Alik'r Desert|
The Lost City of the Na-Totambu is a ruin in the Alik'r Desert.
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu Objective: Explore the Lost City of the Na-Totambu.
- Vath'ira, a Khajiit bandit (marked 1 on map)
- Arbhu-ra, a Khajiit bandit (marked 2)
- Scarab (assassin beetle), Scorpion (giant scorpion) and Spider (spider) guardians, (Group Challenge) (marked 3)
- Clacker, an assassin beetle (marked 4)
- Gritstone the Patriarch, a gargoyle (marked 5)
- The Silent Sword, a Redguard mummy (marked 3)
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|||Na-Totambu Group Event||50||Solve the puzzle of the Guardians in the Lost City of the Na-Totambu.|
|Lost City Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in the Lost City of the Na-Totambu.|
|Lost City Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in the Lost City of the Na-Totambu.|