The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Glenumbra, Bangkorai, Grahtwood, Shadowfen|
Lurchers are tree-like nature spirits. They are the corrupted form of Spriggans. Lurchers usually have a green aura, but other varieties include red and blue auras.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A melee shove that does moderate physical damage as well as staggering the player. This attack can be blocked to prevent the stagger.
- Crushing Limbs
- The lurcher slams its fist on the ground, doing moderate physical damage as well as stunning the player. This attack can be blocked to set the lurcher off balance.
- Choking Pollen
- The lurcher releases a cloud of poison around itself, doing moderate poison damage over time to all players as indicated by a red circle. This attack can be interrupted to set the lurcher off balance or simply avoided.
- Ancient Lurcher, a unique lurcher located in Arx Corinium
- Corintthac the Abomination, a transformed Reachman found at the Accursed Nursery
- Guardian Opponent, a lurcher found in Bramblebreach
- Guardian of Root Sunder - Boss located in Root Sunder Ruins
- Heart of Rootwater, a group boss found at Rootwater Spring
- Hedge Maze Guardian, a boss found in Moon Hunter Keep
- Hist-Brother, located in Vision of the Hist
- Infernal Guardian, a unique lurcher found in City of Ash I
- Limbscather, a boss located in Western Overlook
- Murklight, a boss found in veteran Elden Hollow II
- Ravenous Loam, a boss found in Deathsong Cleft
- Rottenroot, a Lurcher located in Cath Bedraud
- Corrupt Lurcher - variation found in Hectahame Grotto
- Daedric Lurcher - variations appearing in Elden Hollow II
- Deepwood Lurcher - found at the Vale of the Guardians during Champion of the Guardians
- Devouring Lurcher - found in Reaper's March
- Infernal Destroyers - variation found in Maelstrom Arena
- Lurcher Abomination
- Manifest Corruption - variation located in Xal Ithix
- Void Lurcher - variant found in Maelstrom Arena