Online:March of Sacrifices
- For an Oblivion realm, Lord Hircine's plane of The Hunting Grounds, a vast wilderness of forest, meadow, and mountain, is almost familiar to those Tamrielic mortals who find their way there. Almost familiar, but not quite.
|Drowned Coast, Greenshade|
|The Hunting Grounds (entrance southwest of Serpent's Grotto)|
- March of Sacrifices Objective: Investigate March of Sacrifices.
- The Great Hunt: Conquer the March of Sacrifices and emerge victorious in the Great Hunt
- Pledge: March of Sacrifices
- Dreyen Gilvani
- Hanu (Quest Giver)
- Harik Bearfang
- Dagrund the Bulky
- Maveld Bearfang
- Ronela Giroux
- Bloodscent Archers
- Bloodscent Assassins
- Bloodscent Guardians
- Frost Lurchers
- Sea Lurchers
- Wyress Rangifer, Wyress Strigidae, Wyress Ursus
- Aghaedh of the Solstice
- Tarcyr's thralls - Bearfang Hunters and Dagrund the Bulky
The first boss of this dungeon is a group of three sisters. The primary mechanic in this fight is keeping the three sisters apart from each other and adopting a divide-and-conquer approach. Each sister is surrounded by a colored aura that grants them a unique buff. However the aura also acts as an AoE, meaning the sisters can grant each other their buffs if they are in close proximity.
- Wyress Rangifer (Healer)
- Wyress Rangifer serves as the healer of the group and is surrounded by a yellow aura. Her AoE buff grants increased healing to her nearby sisters.
- She may also use a healing beam that tethers to her sisters and a ground AoE healing effect.
- Wyress Strigidae (Archer)
- Wyress Strigidae is the archer of the group and is surrounded by a blue aura. Her AoE aura debuffs players with the Silence effect, which blocks magic abilities, ultimates and synergies. Her arsenal includes a channeled Snipe attack which inflicts massive damage unless it is interrupted or blocked. She may also occasionally teleport strike a random player.
- Wyress Ursus (Sword and Shield)
- Wyress Ursus serves as the tank of the group and is surrounded by a green aura. Her AoE buff grants increased resistances to her nearby sisters. Her arsenal includes a channeled heavy attack which inflicts massive damage unless it is interrupted or blocked. She may also occasionally charge at a player, knocking them back and doing moderate damage to them.
When one sister is killed, an animal aspect of them will spawn with her aura still in effect. The animal aspects will gravitate towards their closest living sister and grant that sister the buff.
Aghaedh of the Solstice
Dagrund the Bulky
The primary mechanic of this fight is a "hunting phase" that is interjected thoughtout the battle. This phase requires the players to break the stealth mode of the boss so it can be attacked. This phase occurs at the start of the battle and when the boss' health percentage falls to 80%, 55% and finally 20%.
When first entering the arena, a heavy fog will be flowing all around you and the boss will be completely hidden. The group is required to crouch into stealth mode in order to proceed. Failure to enter stealth mode or having your stealth interrupted by one of the roaming phantom idrik will cause you to teleported into the air, resulting in a short fall the inflicts fall damage. Failure to maintain stealth three times in a single hunting phase will result in a fatal drop.
During the hunting phase a friendly wisp will be roaming around the arena. When the wisp lands at a location, it'll emit a green AoE around it. Players must go to that wisp and activate the Synergy prompt. This must be done three times for each phase. The third synergy activation will reveal the boss so that it may be attacked as normal.
Every additional hunting phase will result in more varied threats. Stampeding Indrik, frost AoE's, fire projectiles and an an frost AOE that spawns on two random players and sticks on them.
There are several achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Wolfhunter Explorer||5||Enter either Moon Hunter Keep or March of Sacrifices for the first time.|
|||Wolfhunter Delver||50||Complete Veteran Moon Hunter Keep and Veteran March of Sacrifices.|
|March of Sacrifices Challenger|
|March of Sacrifices Conqueror||10||Defeat the Wyrd Sisters, Aghaedh of the Solstice, Dagrund the Bulky, Tarcyr, and Balorgh in Veteran March of Sacrifices.|
|Survival of the Fittest|
|March of Sacrifices Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Wyrd Sisters, Aghaedh of the Solstice, Dagrund the Bulky, Tarcyr, and Balorgh in March of Sacrifices.|
|The Great Indrik Hunt||5||Complete all three Golden Indrik Hunts and gain their boons within March of Sacrifices.|
|Light on Your Feet|
|Trick and Trap|
|Veteran Bloodscent Slayer|
|Veteran Wispmother Slayer|
|Element of Surprise|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|March of Sacrifices||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
|March of Sacrifices||Medium Armor|
|Haven of Ursus||
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|March of Sacrifices||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
|March of Sacrifices||Monster Helm Sets|