The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Vale of the Ghost Snake|
- "Hlaalu merchants. Wanderers and strangers. Who knows what the next few seasons will bring?"
- "You approach the Vale of the Ghost Snake. Tread carefully, outsider."
After you are told to walk the Coiled Path:
- "The Farseer says you can start the Trial. Like so many before you, I expect you won't survive."
After the Vale objective, if Raston was allowed to trade:
- "The Farseer named you Clanfriend, but I don't have to like you."
- "You survived the Coiled Path. I was sure you were going to fail."
- "The Farseer says you're welcome here, but I'll be keeping an eye on you."
- "The Gulakhan doesn't want you here, and neither do I."