The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
As you arrive to Mistral, they can be heard talking about the arrival of the Maormer:
- Ciricollo: "I cannot believe Harrani let those sea snakes into port again!"
- Nauviemil: "And without a charter or anything! You would think they owned the place."
- Ciricollo: "At least the Dominion has arrived. Maybe they can talk some sense into the Headwoman."
- Nauviemil: "Or replace her. Mistral can only benefit from Dominion rule. If that Betmer buffoon is allowed to continue in her post, I—"
- Ciricollo: "Hush, Nauviemil! You must not speak of our hosts, so. After all, someone may be listening!"
After the Maormer plot is foiled, they can be overheard having the following conversation:
- Ciricollo: "Did you hear? That Maormer ambassador was plotting against us all along!"
- Nauviemil: "It is as a said, Ciricollo. No good can come of them."
- Ciricollo: "Quite right, my dear. It's a good thing Vicereeve Pelidil was here to put them in their place."
- Nauviemil: "It was not all his doing. From what I understand, we have another to thank for that bit of business."
- Ciricollo: "Is that so? Well if the Prince was not directly responsible, he was at least involved in the matter. In any case, I am glad it's over. I couldn't bear another moment with those salty ruffians about."