Released on November 13 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.9 is a small incremental patch that fixes a few combat-related issues, world boss daily quests, and a lingering Mark of the Worm in Battlegrounds. The size of this patch is approximately 164MB.
Morrowind Fixes & Improvements
Alliance War & PVP
- Fixed an issue where Mark of the Worm was not being removed from some players at the end of a Battleground match.
Clockwork City Fixes & Improvements
- The second Omnivox alarm after you go over the bridge for the quest “Lost in the Gloam” is no longer a silent alarm.
Combat & Gameplay
Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where using a charge ability from stealth would not correctly update your position or subsequent actions to enemy players.
- Fixed an issue where some 10, 30, 75, or 120-point unlock abilities were still functioning in non-Champion Point PvP campaigns.
Base Game Fixes & Improvements
Quests & Zones
- You will once again be able to receive your own world boss daily quests in Wrothgar and Vvardenfell even if you had recently completed a different one shared by another player.