- Once this young Netch calf imprints on a master, it will follow him or her anywhere, floating along and tootling happily.
Bal Foyen Nix-Hound
- Who says a giant, aggressive, blood-sucking insect can't make a loveable pet? Not the Dark Elves of Bal Foyen, who breed them as trackers, watch-hounds, and netch-deflators.
- Though unwilling to fight, this Daedric minion will follow you loyally—for now.
- According to the calculations of the sages of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth, the bantam guar is the cutest creature in all Tamriel.
Bantam guar pets were originally available from the Crown Store for 400 , but can now only be obtained as part of the Adventurer Pack. Its default name is "Squee", changed from "Squeee" in Patch 2.0.5 due to contradicting the existing naming conventions of player characters.
Big-Eared Ginger Kitten
- The Big-Eared Ginger, a favorite shipboard pet, is just about the most playful kitten in Summerset. Its over-sized sound catchers enable it to hear every tiny motion within range before it pounces upon it.
|The Big-Eared Ginger Kitten is a pet acquired by collecting seven runebox fragments in Karnwasten, Summerset. Its default name is "Batkitty".|
Big-Eared Ginger Mouser
- The Ginger Mouser is a favorite barn cat of grain farmers all across central Tamriel, not just because it keeps the storage bins rodent-free, but also for its affectionate personality and goofy good looks.
|The Big-Eared Ginger Mouser is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Mouse Murderer".|
Bitter Coast Cliff Strider
- Thetys Ramarys of Balmora says, "I love our Bitter Coast Striders, but feel bad that they can't fly very well. So I'm selectively breeding them into a strain that, one day, will dominate the Vvardenfell skies, pursuing its prey for great distances!
Black Bear Cub
- The Black Bear Cub is both playful and affectionate, and is so adorable it's quickly forgiven for whatever trouble it gets into.
- This black cat knows things you cannot know, and sees things you cannot see. But that is the nature of all black cats, is it not?
Black cat pets were made available as part of a regional promotion on amazon.co.jp for those who purchased the Japanese digital version of the game, and were later made available in the Crown Store for a limited time for 700 . Its default name is "Salem".
Black Mask Bear-Dog
- This variant of the Bear-Dog is a favorite of the Markarth Watch - and of the thieves who attempt to evade them. The Watch uses them to sniff out trouble, while the outlaws employ them to keep an eye out for the Watch!
The Black Mask Bear-Dog is available as a Legendary-level reward in the Storm Atronach Crown Crate. Its default name is "Nightbiter".
Black Morthal Mastiff
- Bull Mastiffs from Morthal in Skyrim are fearless and tireless hunters inured to the hardships of the frozen marshes. The black ones are particularly popular with mages and alchemists.
|The Black Morthal Mastiff is an upcoming pet that has yet to become obtainable. Its default name is "Blaggi".|
Black Senche-Panther Kitten
- "Rajhin the Purring Liar had so many shadows that some of them took on lives of their own, becoming Black Senche-Panthers who stalk freely through Elsweyr -- just like this kitten that plays with my tail. --Clan-Mother Ahnissi"
The Black Senche-Panther Kitten is a pet available in the Wild Hunt Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Keirgo".
- This busy little buddy is sometimes mistaken for an imgakin monkey.
The Blackwood Monkey is an upcoming pet that has yet to become available, though has been in the game files ever since at least Patch 2.1.0. Its default name is "Flinger".
Blue-Cap Shroom Shalk
- For the Dark Elves, the Shroom Shalk is a companion animal that brings calm and serenity to the Dunmeri home. There's just something so soothing about the way the blue fungal sprouts on its back gently wave and puff out spores as the beast putters about.
The Blue-Cap Shroom Shalk was available in the Dwarven Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Sporebug".
Blue Oasis Dragon Frog
- The comical Blue Oasis Dragon Frog is native to Hew's Bane, and before they were bred as pets could be found only on that Hammerfell peninsula. These little bug-eaters are popular mascots at open-air taverns.
Blue Dragon Imp
The Blue Dragon Imp will be distributed to those that pre-purchased any version of the Elsweyr chapter, and will be available at its launch.
Boralis Gray Wolf Pup
- When the gray wolves of Rivenspire howl across the dismal moors of Boralis, it sends a chill down the spine and even the bravest look back over their shoulders—but by Kynareth, their pups sure are cute! And adorably playful into the bargain.
|The Boralis Gray Wolf Pup is an upcoming pet that has yet to become obtainable. Its default name is "Darla".|
- "The Brassilisk is created from interconnected brass squares, its exposed copper wiring allowing for its snakelike movement. Popular as a pet, you'll often see them following the quick footsteps of young scholars." —Endilaril, Clockwork City Naturalist
The Brassilisk is an upcoming pet that has yet to be available. Its default name is "Coppertongue".
- The legend among the underworld explorers of the Undaunted is that these little incendiary spires are responsible for lighting all the candles, torches, and lanterns found burning underground, flying ahead of adventurers to ignite them in the dark.
- This cross between a domestic pig and a Skyrim boar is as loyal as it is adorable.
Bristlegut Piglets were given out at conventions and as part of official competitions and giveaways in 2014. It was also included as part of the Humble Monthly Promotion in 2017. Its default name is "Muddles".
Bristleneck War Boar
- It may be hard to believe, but the ancient Nords were even more warlike than modern Nords, and had a way of weaponizing everything that came to hand, even their livestock. This was the origin of that most obstreperous of porkers, the Bristleneck War Boar.
|The Bristleneck War Boar is an upcoming pet that has yet to become available. Its default name is "Gruntly".|
Butterscotch Dragon Frog
- "The Butterscotch Dragon Frog presumably got its name from the Argonian practice of naming things after flavors, whether those things taste like that or not. This one has no intention of finding out whether it does." -Ma'iq the Liar
The Butterscotch Dragon Frog is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is (name needed).