|Location||East of Orkey's Hollow|
Runs-In-Wild is an Argonian hunter who has been transformed into a skeever by a strange mage. He is found east of Orkey's Hollow. When you talk to him back at the village after saving him, he will thank you.
- Underfoot: Rescue three villagers who have been turned into skeevers.
Bleakrock Village, after his rescue:
- "Thanks for your aid. That was like being touched by Sheogorath."
During Escape from Bleakrock:
- "I fear the flames. The heat is drying my scales from here.
We must escape down the river, so we can swim again another day."
After arriving at Bal Foyen, Runs-in-Wild can be found sharpening a blade:
- "Has to be sharp. Has to be very, very sharp. Has a lot of work to do, yes?
Many new friends to make."
Before picking the fort or the docks:
- "Whatever comes down the river, I'm ready.
Let's see whose teeth are sharpest, yes?"
- You're ready for the Covenant?
- "Oh, yes. The lizard and the Nord with the stump... we shall stand in front of the wave and break it with our blades.
Actually, I just hope we both survive. I've grown used to the dumb lumberjack."
After helping Rana at the docks:
- "The wind sings a victory song, yes?
- I think I'll take some time to bask in the sun and forget about killing."
- He is the author of a note containing tips for animals suitable for eating.