Online:Sap and Stone
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Heem-Jas inside Ruins of Mazzatun to receive the quest or take the quest via Collections tab.
- Rescue the captives.
- Defeat Zatzu.
- Explore the ruins and rescue more captives.
- Defeat Mighty Chudan.
- Defeat Xal-Nur the Slaver.
- Solve the puzzle and rescue the elders (or fail and kill them all).
- Defeat Tree-Minder Na-Kesh.
- Speak to Heem-Jas to complete the quest.
- There is no obligation to save any of the six Su-Zahleel elders. Allowing an elder to be killed will cause more enemies to spawn and will result in their absence during the cleansing ritual scene at the end of the quest, but will otherwise have no impact. However, keeping all six elders alive in Veteran Mode will unlock the Savior of the Su-Zahleel achievement.
|Sap and Stone|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should search the Ruins of Mazzatun and rescue any captives I find.
Objective: Rescue the Enslaved Argonians
|More of the Su-Zahleel captives are being held by Zatzu. I must slay Zatzu to rescue them.
Objective: Defeat Zatzu
|It appears that the rest of the captives are being held underground. I must delve deeper into the ruins to find them.
Objective: Explore the Ruins
|A massive haj mota stands between me and the rest of the ruins. I must defeat Mighty Chudan.
Objective: Defeat Mighty Chudan
Objective: Defeat Xal-Nur the Slaver
|The Su-Zahleel tribal elders have been taken deeper into the ruins. I must hurry if I want to keep Tree-Minder Na-Kesh from sacrificing them.
Objective: Rescue the Tribal Elders
|I have rescued the last of the Su-Zahleel captives. Only one task remains. I must defeat Tree-Minder Na-Kesh.
Objective: Defeat Tree-Minder Na-Kesh
Objective: Talk to Heem-Jas