The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Exarch's Stronghold — A Nordic ruin in Upper Craglorn containing Iron Orcs.
- Ilthag's Undertower — A fort in Upper Craglorn containing Iron Orcs.
- Loth'Na Caverns — A glade in Upper Craglorn containing lamias.
- Rahni'Za, School of Warriors — A sword academy in south-central Craglorn, west of Belkarth.
- Reinhold's Retreat — A hidden Nedic ruin located beneath Belkarth.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- Sanctum Ophidia — An ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
- Serpent's Nest — A cave in Upper Craglorn containing Scaled Court cultists, trolls and snakes.
- Skyreach Hold — A ruined Nedic city located in Upper Craglorn, south of Sanctum Ophidia.
- Skyreach Pinnacle — A ruined Nedic tower located in Upper Craglorn, east of Dragonstar.
- Valley of Scars — A sprawling camp on the eastern side of Upper Craglorn.
- The Blood of Nirn: Prevent the Scaled Court from acquiring a large supply of nirncrux.
- The Corrupted Stone: Gain access to the Warrior's Apex Stone.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
- Iron and Scales: Avenge the Iron Orcs by striking back at the Scaled Court's minion.
- The Missing Guardian: Rescue the Thief from the Serpent's corruption.
- The Oldest Ghost: Launch a direct assault on the Celestial Serpent.
- The Serpent's Fang: Help Little Leaf stop the Iron Orcs from building an army.
- The Shattered and the Lost: Investigate two Altmer claiming to be aspects of the Mage.
- Slithering Brood: Sabotage the Scaled Court's operations.
- The Trials of Rahni'Za: Find out what has happened to the swordsmen at an elite Redguard training school.
- The Truer Fangs: Assassinate three Satakal worshippers who converted to the Scaled Court.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- Origin of the Scaled Court by Valinka Stoneheaver — A Report Prepared for the Star-Gazers
- Life In the Scaled Court by Valinka Stoneheaver — A report on the Scaled Court