The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||East of At-Tura Estate|
An Offering to Azura
When speaking to her when accepting the quest:
- "I don't know how much more of this I can bear.
Waiting for the general to call us back to the fight against the Ironhand Ogres—it's gnawing right through my nerves."
- Can you request to be reassigned?
- "I don't know if that's wise. All this waiting's given me too much time to think. I can't get the idea out of my head that I'm not going to make it out of my next battle alive.
Mad as it may be, I've been thinking about making an offering to Azura."
- You want to ask protection from a Daedric Prince?
- "I know it's not exactly proper, but I've always felt a connection to Azura. My father was a Spirit Warden.
The real problem is that I can't leave my post. I wonder—is there any way you'd take this to Brother Doumant at Pariah Abbey?"
- Sure, if it will really make you feel better.
When speaking to her after accepting the quest:
- "I feel better already. Just knowing that I reached out to Azura. I know my father would be pleased as well."