|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||4||Cost||568 Health|
Reduces the cost.
Increases your healing done for the duration.
- Malevolent Offering: Sacrifice your essence, healing an ally in front of you for [9223 / 9323 / 9423 / 9527] Health but draining your own Health over 8 seconds.
- Shrewd Offering: Cost: 460 Health.
Sacrifice your essence, healing an ally in front of you for [9525 / 9631 / 9735 / 9839] Health but draining your own Health over 8 seconds.
- Healthy Offering: Sacrifice your essence, healing an ally in front of you for [9525 / 9631 / 9735 / 9839] Health but draining your own Health over 8 seconds. While your Health is being drained you gain Minor Mending, increasing your healing done by 8%.
Malevolent Offering allows you to heal a targeted ally by sacrificing your own Health. If you are not currently targeting an ally, you will heal yourself instead. Note that while the cost may be Health, the amount of healing done by this ability scales with your Magicka. By increasing your Magicka pool, you can make the overall amount of healing greater than the cost.
The Shrewd Offering morph brings this cost down by a good percentage, though still not enough to make it a net gain unless you have a large Magicka pool. The Healthy Offering morph grants Minor Mending, increasing the effectiveness of all your healing done (including by this ability) for the duration.
- This skill was added in Update 16, replacing Agony.
- While this skill is slotted, you will notice colored auras around other characters which are not normally there. So in addition to the usual red auras for hostile targets, yellow auras for neutral, and white auras for justice neutral, you will now see light blue auras for other friendly players, and green auras for friendly NPCs. (The green auras also include NPCs who are complete non-combatants, such as assistants and other service NPCs, or quest NPCs who do not assist in combat. These should generally be avoided when using this skill as they do not generally need healing - stick to the blue auras to avoid wasting your health.)
- While it is not possible to kill yourself by using this spell (you simply will not be able to cast it if your health is too low), it can put you in danger of being easily killed by other things.