The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Softloam Cavern": doesn't sound so bad. In fact, it sounds kind of … nice. How bad can it be?
|Northeast of Kragenmoor|
- Stem the Tide: Prevent a Covenant attack on Kragenmoor.
- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Softloam Cavern.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Softloam Cavern Explorer||10||Explore and clear Softloam Cavern.|
- Walking up the slope directly to the left of the cavern entrance, you will find a semi-hidden Ashlander merchant named Zahshur who mentions a statue you can buy from him.