|This article could benefit from an image of:
Stone Giant morph
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||3443 Stamina|
Converts to a Magicka ability that now heals you or two allies after dealing damage. Deals significantly less damage and no longer applies Stagger to the enemy.
Enemies affected by Stagger now take increased damage from all sources.
- Stonefist: Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing [6145 / 6212 / 6280 / 6348] Physical Damage and applying a stack of Stagger to them for 2.5 seconds. Enemies who are affected with Stagger 3 times are stunned for 2.5 seconds, and have all stacks of Stagger removed from them.
- Obsidian Shard: Cost: 4050 Magicka, Area: 28 meters.
Slam an enemy with molten rock, dealing 1228 Flame Damage and causing the rock to explode, splashing magma around. You then pull back on the magma to heal yourself or up to 2 allies near the enemy for [8579 / 8671 / 8767 / 8861] Health.
- Stone Giant: Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing 6350 Physical Damage and applying a stack of Stagger to them for 5 seconds, which increases their damage taken by [42 / 43 / 44 / 45] per stack. Enemies who are affected with Stagger 3 times are stunned for 2.5 seconds, and have all stacks of Stagger removed from them.
Stonefist deals physical damage and stuns enemies. It is a good way to quickly disable a nearby opponent, either allowing you to deal with fewer melee attackers nearby, or to allow you to charge up a heavy attack or other ability as a follow-up. Obsidian Shard reduces the damage but also heals you or a nearby ally. Alternatively, Stone Giant will increase your Physical Resistance while having reduced cost.
- Some stronger opponents are immune to knock-down, though they will still take damage.
- Obsidian Shard is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate build.