Online:The Black Anvil
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Black Anvil is a smithy and crafting area in Rawl'kha. It is located in the southeastern part of the city, in front of the Rawl'kha Temple. There is one clothing and two blacksmithing stations here.
Vendors and Stalls
- The Black Anvil — A forge owned by the blacksmith Threg.
- The Bowyer's March — A woodworker stall run by Nirai.
- Reaper's Blades — A stall owned by the weaponsmith Tahadi.
- Scratch-Proof Clothier — A clothier stall run by Graklha gra-Rug.
- Although Threg's tag says "Armorer", he sells regular blacksmith's goods.