Online:The Harborage (place)
- Once the Prophet was a man of vigor and strength. Some harrowing experience has aged and diminished him, leaving him blind and almost feeble.
| East of Vulkhel Guard (Auridon) ( )
Southeast of Daggerfall (Glenumbra) ( )
West of Davon's Watch (Stonefalls) ( )
The Harborage is a cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge. The cave is located near the first major city of each alliance, and serves as the starting point for each stage of the Main Quest.
- The Harborage: Explore visions of the past with the Prophet.
- Council of the Five Companions: Join the Five Companions and prepare for the final confrontation with Molag Bal.
The Ebonheart Harborage is located in Stonefalls, in a Daedric ruin west of the city of Davon's Watch. Ironically, the ruins seems to have been dedicated to Molag Bal at one point, as evidenced by the banners displaying his symbol.
Vision of the Companions
- Like wayshrines and certain types of dungeons, the Harborage can be directly fast traveled to.
- If you visit the Harborage earlier than level 5, you'll find a purple force-field preventing you from entering.
- While there is a Harborage in all three Alliances, you can only access the one in your own Alliance's territory.
- Between Updates 9 and 12, you could also access other Alliance's Harborages. After being called to the Harborage by The Prophet it was possible to continue the quest inside any Harborage, however, you would always be sent to your own Alliance's Harborage at the end of the quest.