Online:Tomb of the Serpents
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- When the Second Empire fell, many Akaviri-descended Imperials fell with it. As scapegoats for the excesses of the Potentates, they were denied burial in Cyrodiil, but were granted this tomb in Elsweyr to inter their honored dead.
|Awakened Blademaster, Awakened Charger, Awakened Lurker, Awakened Militia, Awakened Raider, Awakened Sharpshooter, Minotaurs, Minotaur Shamans, Gornikaus Oxtooth|
|East of Riverhold|
It is now patrolled by statue-like Akaviri guardians in full Tsaesci armor. Strange enchantments have begun to draw Minotaurs to the ruins, including the great Gornikaus Oxtooth who serves as the delve boss. A strange spirit also inhabits the ruins and has taken control of the mind of Kiseravi, a Khajiit found digging at the entrance to the tomb.
- Strange Messengers: Gather Akaviri relics for an odd Khajiit.
- The Serpent's Stampede: Break the enchantment on some ancient relics in a tomb full of treasure.
- The Song of Kingdoms: Help restore an exhibit stolen from the Riverhold museum.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear the Tomb of the Serpents.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Tomb of the Serpents Explorer||5||Explore and clear the Tomb of the Serpents.|