The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|The Ashlanders of Zainab have been run out of Nchuleft, stopping them from scavenging the ruins for items to trade. The Temple wishes to better their relations with the tribe by gathering tools and parts which were left behind.|
- Talk to Traylan Omoril in Hall of Justice.
- (Optional) Speak to Dredase-Hlarar.
- Collect items in Nchuleft.
- Return to Dredase-Hlarar.
1. The cog is located in the Nchuleft Ruins, which is accessible from the northeast corner of the Nchuleft Ingress. 2. All three of the other items are located in Nchuleft Depths.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should head to Nchuleft in order to collect a Dwarven cog, rod, gear, and core for the Ashlanders of Zainab.
Objective: Collect the Cog
Objective: Collect the Rod
Objective: Collect the Gear
Objective: Collect the Core
Optional Step: Talk to Dredase-Hlarar
|I should talk to Dredase-Hlarar to collect my reward.
Objective: Talk to Dredase-Hlarar