|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Adamir.
- Collect rat parts.
- Meet Adamir outside the Fighters Guild.
- Put the rats in the nearby backpack.
- "Aha. A guest! How wonderful!
- I wonder, would you help my friend and I with a little experiment?"
- What experiment?
- "We are reconstructing animals! Dead ones, of course. Wouldn't do such a thing to live ones. That would be barbaric, not to mention impractical.
- Specifically, we are creating an elixir that will cause small dead animals to wriggle about as if alive."
- And you wanted my help?
- "Well, as it turns out, we're fresh out of parts. Rat parts, I mean.
- I need you to bring us the head, legs, body, and tail from four different rats, so we can combine them into an animated rodent assemblage!"
- I'll bring you these parts.
- "Oh I know, the whole thing seems rather rash and improbable, doesn't it?
- But our methods get results. Bring back the rat parts, and we'll have a little rodent scurrying about in no time. Why, it will be almost lifelike!"
- No problem. I'll bring everything here.
- You don't talk like a typical Bosmer.
- "There is a reason for this. One I would prefer to forget. It involves an early experiment with my associate. An experiment that failed horribly.
- It is not as simple as you may assume, however. When the two of us are involved, nothing is ever simple."
- Well, I'll bring the to you parts here.
- "No! No, please meet us outside the Fighters Guild. We must set up our experiment there."
All around Marbruk, you will find dead rats. Loot these rats to find a head, legs, body, and tail. You can find all the rats you need in close proximity to the Fighters Guild. Once you have them all, speak to Adamir outside the Fighters Guild:
- "Everything is here. Wonderful. Allow me a moment to apply our elixir ...."
- What now?
- "Now, we address the practical applications of this marvelous elixir!
- If you will help us one last time, I will increase your compensation."
- What do you mean by practical applications? What do you need me to do?
- "My associate and I have a mischievous nature. It is through this nature we show our affection for our friends.
- Our close friend Khalima is, as Timiwe would say, "a grumpy bug." We want to lift her spirits."
- How will a reanimated rat lift your friend's spirits?
- "Place these squirmy, rodent-things in her backpack, in the corner. She'll be back shortly and then we'll see the fruits of our labor!
- Timiwe and I have a wager. He expects her to double over with laughter. I, well, I do not expect that reaction."
The bag is in a corner, a few steps west of the Fighters Guild main entrance. Once you have placed the rats in the bag, talk to Adamir again:
- "The second stage is the most important. What use is magical inquiry if it cannot foster relationships?"
- It's done. When will you know the results?
- "Excellent! Here's your payment.
- I expect our dear friend will be back any moment. So, if you would like to stick around, it's sure to be an entertaining spectacle."
A moment later, Khalima will emerge from the Fighters Guild and open the bag. She will be enraged, draw her weapon, and yell "Aaah! What is that? Adamir! Timiwe! I will kill you both!" She will then chase the rat around the Fighers Guild until it disappears.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|They need a few more rodent parts, and I offered to help them obtain what Adamir needs.
Objective: Collect Rat Parts
Objective Hint: Collect Rat Head
Objective Hint: Collect Rat Legs
Objective Hint: Collect Rat Body
Objective Hint: Collect Rat Tail
|I've obtained the rodent parts necessary for Adamir's research. I should talk to him by Marbruk's Fighters Guild.
Objective: Talk to Adamir outside the Fighters Guild
|Part of Adamir and Timwe's research involves placing their creation in Khalima's nearby bag.
Objective: Place Rats in Bag
|The reanimated rats are in Khalima's bag now. I should talk with Adamir to see if there's anything else he needs to complete his research.
Objective: Talk to Adamir