|Home Settlement||Bleakrock Village|
She seems to find water safe, as she hides near the Bleakrock docks during Sparking the Flame. She remembers swimming in the surf.
- Sparking the Flame: Fight your way to the signal fire to warn the mainland of the attack by the Daggerfall Covenant.
- Escape from Bleakrock: Use an ancient tomb to escape from the attacking Covenant forces.
- If By Sea: Warn Davon's Watch of an impending attack.
- Crossroads: Choose who you will help with the defense of Bal Foyen.
- Breaking the Tide: Defend the docks from the Covenant.
- "I'm glad you're awake. When Holsgar brought you in, everyone thought for sure you'd die"
- Are you a blacksmith?
- "Ha! Do I look like one? I'm glad you have to ask.
I'm just Maesa's apprentice... so far, anyway. She's been teaching me for about a year now."
- Do you enjoy the work?
- "Oh, yes. We start with a lump of metal and end up with something useful. Horseshoes and nails and swords and whatnot.
I hear there are other kinds of crafters on the mainland, but I'd never be anything but a smith."
- Why not?
- "Have you seen the size of Maesa's arms? Holsgar says she once punched out a mammoth.
Smithing is a great way to let out frustration, especially after Otroggar comes over. "
- Who's Otroggar?
- "He's a fisherman. Fisher-lad. He stops by every day to see me.
He's always making dirty comments. Someday, my da's going to hurt him. "
Sparking the Flame
Trynhild can be found sitting by the sea while the Covenant burns down Bleakrock Village:
- "Tillrani told us to run. I thought of the water and all those calm days in the surf. What was I thinking?"
- Your family is gathering at the tomb. Quick! Run!
- "Yes, my family. I should go to them. Here I go!"
Speaking with her by the tomb:
- "I'm going to kill Covenant soldiers. They let you do that in the Pact army.
If I have to, I'll just buy an axe and start walking west."
Escape From Bleakrock
Speaking with her safely on the shores of Dhalmora after the escape:
- "I'm going to join up, and nothing Mother says will stop me.
I'm not too young. I can hold a sword. I'm ready to fight. I'm better than my daft brother Littrek, anyway."
Breaking the Tide
After helping Rana at the docks, she will be injured and slumped on the ground:
- "I'll be fine don't worry. The surgeon will get me patched right up."