After saving Telenger's students, you search for him, first encountering his projection. He comments, "Hah. Telenger's latest pawn approaches. Hold a moment before we continue the game." Talking to the projection, he'll say, "The old mer and I have played the game for some time now. So sad to see another soul caught between us."
- I've come for the Mallari-Mora.
- "Of course you have! He can't possibly let me go. Can't possibly let me succeed. It no longer matters. After you're dead and gone, I'll find new vessels. Draw forth the power I need from them."
- I don't plan to die.
- "And I hadn't planned to be here! I planned to take over from the old mer and perform the life-binding with Andewen. Instead, look at me. This is my last chance for a legacy. To own and control a shard of the Aether!"
- Hand over the Mallari-Mora or I'll have to take it.
- "I wouldn't have it any other way. Come. Let's see which of us lives to tell this tale."
Find and kill him, his last words will be: "I've found the Mallari-Mora... the secrets of Aetherius will be mine!"
- He also wrote a journal.