The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Please, sera, do not hurt me! Wait … who are you? You do not serve the Camonna Tong? Thank the Hist!
You must help me escape! Two others as well. If those Camonna thugs find us, they will flay us alive!"
- I've cleared the way. Can you get out of here on your own?
- "Yes, I think so.
Did you find Mabkir? Jaree? The Camonna Tong were right on top of us. Jaree fled one way. Mabkir and I stayed close, but he slipped. I … I left him there."
- Mabkir is dead. I haven't found Jaree yet.
- "I knew it. I should never have left him. I can still see the look in his eyes … the terror.
Hist forgive me."
- You're still in danger. Go find Nakhul—he waits for you outside.
- "I will. Thank you, friend. May Sithis guide your steps."
Outside the caves, she'll say:
- "Because of you we may finally be free, divines bless you."