Online:Worm Cult Battlemage
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Worm Cult Battlemage|
|Location||Dark Anchors; Unfinished Dolmen|
57,500 rounded (Unfinished Dolmen)
Worm Cult Battlemage is a generic member of the Worm Cult.
- Abyssal Depths — A section of the Aldmeri Dominion branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Ashalmawia — A delve found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell containing Worm cultists.
- Dark Anchors
- Fort Amol — A fort in southwestern Eastmarch.
- Irrigation Tunnels — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Aldmeri Dominion territory.
- Narsis — A town in western Deshaan, just south of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Shor's Stone — A mining town in the eastern Rift, just southwest of the Eastmarch gate.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
- Vulkhel Guard — A port city at the southern tip of Auridon. [verification needed — is this still true?]
At dark anchors, a Battlemage may take part in the summoning ritual, there are a few versions:
- Worm Cult Pyromancer: "Bring forth the blood offering."
- Worm Cult Battlemage: "When Coldharbour calls, Nirn obeys!"
- Worm Cult Pyromancer: "God of Schemes, we offer this victim to honor you!"
- Worm Cult Battlemage: "Through the spilled blood of an innocent, we call forth your anchor to join our worlds!"
- Worm Cult Pyromancer: "Bind this world with your chains! Draw it ever closer to your realm!"
- <The ritual is completed and chains connect to the dolmen.>