|Reaction||Hostile||Class||Time Bomb Mage|
|Faction(s)||Blackcaster Mages Guild|
Arch-Mage Yamanu-ko is consuming magicka from the citizens of Elinhir. You need to destroy the Magicka foci in the eastern and western towers to break the wards she's set on the Apex Tower where she resides. Your goal is to kill the Arch-Mage and stop the madness in Elinhir.
When you enter the Elinhir Sewerworks:
- Yamanu-ko: "This one sees a little worm! Come, little worm. We will feast on you."
When you destroy the western tower focus:
- Yamanu-ko: "I have eaten bigger bites than you, little morsel."
When you destroy the eastern tower focus:
- Yamanu-ko: "So much delicious Magicka. Sweeter than moon-sugar pastries!"
When you enter the Apex Tower:
- Yamanu-ko: "I should have eaten Minerva's soul first. I will fix that mistake, when I'm done with you."
Approaching her to fight:
- Yamanu-ko:"Come closer! Time for this one to feast!"
When her health falls to around 50%:
- Yamanu-ko: "You struggle in vain!"
When she is close to death:
- Yamanu-ko: "This one cannot be defeated!"
Skills and Abilities
- Entropic Flare
- A basic ranged attack that does minor magical damage.
- The enemy summons a purple orb from the sky that explodes when it hits the ground splitting into three projectiles. Although there is a large red circle indicator for this attack, the player will not take damage unless hit by the projectile itself. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided.
- Summon Zombies
- Yamanu-ko will summon two zombies.