Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- The Bloodthorn Plot: Retrieve a stolen object and discover why it was stolen.
- Carzog's Demise: Learn about an ancient and powerful Ayleid relic.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Carved Hills Wayshrine — Located in southern Betnikh, in the south-west of Carved Hills.
- Grimfield Wayshrine — Located in western Betnikh, in the north of Grimfield.
- Stonetooth Wayshrine — Located in central Betnikh, just south of Stonetooth Fortress.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Carved Hills — A sparsely wooded area in the southeast of Betnikh.
- Carzog's Demise — An Ayleid ruin in the northeast of Betnikh.
- Grimfield — A large Breton cemetery in western Betnikh.
- Moriseli — An Ayleid ruin in the northwest of Betnikh.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Eyearata — A small island covered by ruins off the coast of Betnikh, west of Moriseli.
- Gilbard's Nook — A cave and rock formation on the eastern coast of Betnikh.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|In the dig site.||Just west of the entrance to Moriseli.|
|Where wolves prowl eastern ruins.||Carved Hills, in the small ruin north of where you listen to the cultists. West of Gilbard's Nook in the ruins.|
|Overlooking the disturbed dead.||In the Grimfield graveyard, along the side of the central crypt.|